CTEGD Cytometry Shared Resource Laboratory
University of Georgia
The CTEGD Cytometry Shared Resource Laboratory provides researchers at UGA and across the scientific community with access to state-of-the-art flow cytometers. These include a Luminex multiplexing instrument, an imaging flow cytometer and flow sorters.
The facility, co-located with the Center for Tropical and Emerging Global Diseases, also provides expert advice and consultation for the design and analysis of flow experiments.
Our five cytometry analyzers include:
- the Acea Novocyte Quanteon - 4 laser /25 colors
- two Beckman Coulter CytoFLEX S - 4 laser/13 colors
- two Beckman Coulter CyAns - 3 laser/9 colors.
We also have three Cytometry Sorters:
- MoFlo Astrios EQ in BSL2 biosafety cabinet - 5 laser/17 color
- Bio-Rad S3 - 2 laser/4color
- Becton Dickinson FACSMelody - 3 laser/8 color.
We have one Image Cytometer; the Luminex ImageStream with 4 lasers and 12 colors.
We are committed to educating researchers at all levels of expertise in the understanding of the concept and operation of flow cytometry equipment and the correct interpretation of flow data.
We have site licenses for FCSExpress v. 6 and v. 7 and FlowJo v. 10 and one copy of Modfit LX v. 4.