Georgia Institute of Technology
Single Cell Platforms
- The 10X Genomics Chromium Single Cell 3' Gene Expression Solution provides a comprehensive, scalable solution for cell characterization and gene expression profiling of hundreds to tens of thousands of cells.
- The 10x Genomics Chromium Single Cell 5' Gene Expression Solution provides a comprehensive, scalable solution for cell characterization and gene expression profiling of hundreds to tens of thousands of cells.
- The 10X Genomics Chromium Single Cell ATAC (Assay for Transposase Accessible Chromatin) Solution accelerates the understanding of the regulatory landscape of the genome, thereby providing insights into cell variability. The chromatin profiling of tens of thousands of single cells in parallel allows researchers to see how chromatin compaction and DNA-binding proteins regulate gene expression at high resolution.
Bio Rad ddSeq
- The BioRad ddSEQ™ Single-Cell Isolator in collaboration with Illumina can provide 3’ mRNA single cell RNA Seq libraries by utilizing disposable microfluidic cartridges to coencapsulate single cells and barcodes into subnanoliter droplets, where cell lysis, barcoding, and 3’ RNA Seq libraries can occur
Fluidigm Biomark qRT-PCR (12x12, 48x48, and 96x96 formats)
- Gene Expression Profiling
- Single Cell Gene Expression Profiling
BioRad QX200 ddPCR
- The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
- PCR-positive and PCR-negative droplets
- Provide absolute quantification of target DNA in digital form.
Applied Biosystem Step One Plus RT-PCR
- The StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR System is a 96-well Real-Time PCR instrument. StepOnePlus. The StepOnePlus™ Real-Time PCR System is designed to deliver precise, quantitative Real-Time PCR results for a variety of genomic research applications.
Lonza 4D Nucleofector System
- X and Y units that deliver transfection of cell line, stem cells, and primary cells
RNA Bioanalyzer Services
- RNA Nano - For the analysis and quantification of total and mRNA samples of 25 to 500 ng/µL in concentration.
- RNA Pico - For the analysis of low concentrated RNA samples down to 50 pg/µL of total RNA or 250 pg/µL of mRNA.
- Concentration measurement of nucleic acid (RNA and DNA) and protein samples