- One Phosphorimager (GE, Storm 860) with multiple screens for screening high and low energy emitters,
- One cryostat at room temperature and at -40°C
- One PALM laser capture microdissection system (Zeiss)
- One Nikon TE-2000U inverted epiflorescent microscope with an HQ-214 bit digital camera supported by MetaMorph Premier Image Acquisition System software and workstation
- One Guava EasyCyte multiparameter cytometer with built-in 96 well microplate sampling and with tube options.
- One HypercenterXF (Thermo Shandon), Paraffin Embedding Center (Leica EG1160), Rotary Microtome (Leica RM2145), Automated Immunostainer (Leca ST5050), Automatic Slide Stainer (Thermo Shandon Varistain 24-4), and Cryostat (Leica CM3050S).
This technology is located in the School of Medicine at Mercer's Savannah campus.