Transgenic and Gene Targeting Core
Georgia State University
The Transgenic and Gene Targeting Core (TGT Core) at Georgia State University (GSU) is a research resource for producing genetically engineered animal models investigators at Georgia State University as well as surrounding institutions.
The TGT Core continues to expand its capabilities to produce transgenic and gene-targeted (knock-out and knock-in) mice, voles and hamsters using both traditional methods and unique CRISPR/Cas9 technology providing high-quality, cost-effective results.
- Transgenic mice, hamsters, and voles
- Gene-targeted knock-out mice, hamsters, and voles
- Sperm and embryo cryopreservation
- Embryo rederivation
- in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Breeding and colony management services