Cell Imaging Core
The Cell Imaging Core Laboratory is committed to excellence in research and education. We provide expert technical assistance and instrumentation in support of investigators. The Core also educates graduate students in the basic principles of imaging.
The core is directed by Dr. Graydon Gonsalvez. Daily operations and maintenance are the responsibility of Dr. Rachel Cui.
The Cell Imaging Core Laboratory has the following research capabilities:
- Super-Resolution Microscopy
- Multiphoton Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy
- Digital Light Microscopy
- Quantitative Analysis
- Image Enhancement
- 3D Reconstruction
- Zeiss LSM780 upright confocal microscope
- Zeiss LSM780 inverted confocal microscope with Airyscan
- Zeiss LSM780 upright multiphoton microscope
- Zeiss LSM510 upright confocal microscope
- Nikon N-STORM super-resolution microscope
- Leica LMD6 caser capture microdissection system
- Arriving in the summer of 2020, Leica SP8 inverted confocal microscope with Lightning module and Resonant scanner.
- There is currently a $13.30 per hour instrument usage fee for most instruments.
- The Training/Assisted Rate: $36.30 per hour
- The Full Service Rate (all imaging by staff): $60.50 per hour