February 3, 2023
GRA is fortunate to have a Board of Trustees representing industry, philanthropy, government and higher education. These leaders provide great counsel, oversight and support of our operations.
Five new Trustees were named to the board at the February 2, 2023 meeting:
Janine Brown, Partner-in-Charge for the Atlanta office of Alston & Bird
Dallas Clement, President and Chief Financial Officer for Cox Enterprises
Kimberly Greene, newly named President and Chief Executive Officer of Georgia Power Co.
Cade Joiner, Founder and Board Chairman of Shred-X Corporation
T. Dallas Smith, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of T. Dallas Smith & Co.
Eight current Trustees were reappointed to new three-year terms:
- Larry Gellerstedt, III, Partner, Sweetwater Holdings
- Chad Gregory, Region Bank President, Wells Fargo
- Venessa Harrison, President, AT&T Georgia
- Sam Holmes, Vice Chairman, CBRE, Inc.
- Pete McTier, Past President, Robert W. Woodruff Foundation
- Bea Perez, Senior Vice President, The Coca-Cola Company
- David Ratcliffe, Retired Chairman and CEO, Southern Company
- Clyde Tuggle, Co-Founder and Partner, Pine Island Capital Partners
“The strength of the Alliance begins with the strength of our board,” says GRA President Susan Shows, “and we are extraordinarily fortunate to have leaders from all sectors in Georgia serving as Trustees to guide GRA’s evolution as an organization. They continue to drive so much of our success.”
GRA’s Board of Trustees includes 11 ex-officio members – the presidents of the eight member universities; University System of Georgia Chancellor Sonny Perdue; Georgia Department of Economic Development Commissioner Pat Wilson; and Chris Clark, president of the Georgia Chamber, a strategic affiliate of GRA.